The AEA 267 Board of Directors met at 6:00 p.m. on January 7, 2009 at the AEA 267 Conference Center in Cedar Falls for their regular meeting.
During the meeting, the board:
- Heard a review from Christine Mangrich regarding the Iowa Core Curriculum and our involvement with the roll-out of this initiative
- Reviewed and approved the new AEA 267 Professional Development Plan
- Approved the 2009-10 proposed budget for publication
- Reviewed the 300 series of the AEA 267 Board Policies
- Approved the second reading of the following policies: 201.1 Name of organization; 201.4 Elections to the board; 201.5 Membership of the board and term of office; 202.4 Secretary of the board
- Approved the contract for E2T2 (Enhancing Education Through Technology) services with Grant Wood AEA
- Approved the agreement with Drake University for college credit courses offered by AEA 267
- Heard a variety of reports from directors and fellow board members.