The AEA 267 Board of Directors met September 7, 2011 at 6 p.m. in the AEA 267 Conference Center for their regular meeting.
During the meeting, the board:
- Heard a review of the agency finances and Maintenance of Effort (MOE) from Dennis Scudder and Dr. Roark Horn.
- Motioned to accept a variety of resignations, retirements and hires.
- Appointed David Giese as the AEA 267 Board delegate and Charlotte Upah as the alternate for the IASB Delegate Convention to be held on November 16, 2011.
- Approved the 2010-11 Certified Annual Report (CAR).
- Approved the contracts with Project Child Care and Head Start Programs with North Iowa Community Action.
- Approved the agreement with Mercy Medical Center in Mason City for Educare Instructional Programs.
- Approved the renewal of Partner Contract with Exceptional Persons for provision of Early ACCESS services.
- Approved the renewal of Memorandums of Agreement between NEICAC, Tri-County Child & Family Development Council Inc., NICA and AEA 267.
- Approved the reciprocal transportation agreement between Forest City and Garner-Hayfield and between Garner-Hayfield and West Hancock.
- Heard a variety of reports from directors and fellow board members.