As the date of our all-staff kick-off meeting quickly approaches, please be aware of some final details to ensure a successful day. We are looking forward to seeing you!
- Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. Coffee, water and light snacks will be available in the lobby. Lunch will be provided.
- Parking at the Gallagher-Bluedorn Performing Arts Center on the UNI campus is limited. Please reference the information on parking before venturing to Cedar Falls. (Watch for signs!)
- Those that signed up for agency-sponsored transportation have been notified via email regarding departure times and locations. Please check your email if this applies to you. The transportation sign-up is now closed.
- Dress for the day is professional casual. Please note that the building is sometimes chilly so please dress accordingly!
- The agenda for the day includes keynote speakers from members of Administrative Cabinet, Ron Steele (KWWL-Channel 7) and Dr. Jason Glass (Iowa Department of Education). We will end promptly at 3 p.m.
- Please come with an open mind, positive attitude for learning and patience as we work together to make the day a success!