The AEA 267 Board of Directors met January 2, 2013 at 4 p.m. in the AEA 267 Cedar Falls Conference Center for a work session. During the work session the board explored the results of the Culture/Climate Survey presented by Janelle Brouwer, Special Education Coordinator, and were given a financial update by Dennis Scudder, Director of Finance.
Following the work session, the regular meeting was held at 6 p.m. During the meeting, the board:
- Heard a program review regarding the AEA 267 Leadership Teams.
- Approved the 2013-14 Proposed Budget for Publication.
- Approved agreements with Hampton-Dumont and Marshalltown School Districts for the Ladders to Learning Program.
- Approved the Extended School Year Calendar for 2013.
- Approved the 2013-14 Office Calendar.
- Heard a variety of reports by directors and fellow board members.