The AEA 267 Board of Directors met February 6, 2013 at 6 p.m. for a public hearing on the 2013-14 AEA 267 proposed budget. The regular board meeting was held immediately following.
During the meeting the board:
- Heard a program review regarding the Audit Report.
- Approved the 2011-2012 Audit.
- Approved the AEA 267 budget for 2013-14.
- Named David Nicholson to the Audit Committee and Treasurer of AEA 267.
- Reviewed the mileage reimbursement rate and made a decision to maintain the current rate of $.37/mile.
- Approved the Annual Progress Report (APR).
- Approved the process for requests for a new phone system.
- Heard a variety of reports from directors and fellow board members.
- Thanked Dennis Scudder, Director of Finance, for his many years of service to the AEA system. Dennis will be retiring at the end of this month. (See related story in the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier.)
Immediately after the regular meeting was adjourned, a Board Strategy Session for Collective Bargaining was held.