While we hope many of you have been able to personally meet some of the new staff at AEA 267 this year, we know it’s not always possible. So we have the next best thing-check out the agency Facebook page and learn a little about the newest members of our team.
This past month, we featured the following staff members:
- Dustin Reece, joined us as a school psychologist. He earned his degrees from Bethany Lutheran College, Minnesota State University in Mankato, and the University Of Northern Iowa. Dustin and his wife have three children and when he is not spending time with family, Dustin enjoys golfing and following Minnesota sport teams.
- Taylor Baumgartner serves as an assessment intern and earned her degree from Wartburg College. She is currently attending the University of Northern Iowa. In her free time, Taylor enjoys triathlon training, reading, and traveling.
- Marie Butenhoff is serving as one of the special education support staff working in the Marshalltown office. Her background is in healthcare and she told us she is excited for the new challenge working in education brings. Marie spends her free time, baking, gardening, and traveling to visit her grandchildren.
- Briana Backer is one of our newest speech-language pathologists and earned her degrees from Hawkeye Community College and UNI. Prior to joining AEA 267, she worked over ten years in the medical field. Briana and her husband have three children and in her free time, she enjoys baking and being with her family.
- Amy Sehi is also serving as a speech-language pathologist and received her degrees from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Amy previously worked for school districts in Nebraska and North Carolina before joining AEA 267. When she and her husband are not attending their three children’s activities, Amy enjoys tennis and traveling.
- Melissa Blohm, Consultant for Reading and Language Arts, received her degree from UNI and previously worked in both Grundy Center and Waterloo CSD. Along with her husband, Melissa has two young children, and enjoys reading, shopping, cooking, and golfing.
- Holli Counsell, Early Childhood Special Educator, earned her degree from UNI and prior to joining AEA 267, worked as a preschool teacher and respite provider. Holli and her husband have one child and in her free time, loves just spending time with her family.
Please join us in welcoming our newest team members! #MTM