As a service to staff, representatives from the Iowa Public Employee Retirement System (IPERS) will be stationed at the Cedar Falls office, 1521 Technology Pkwy, Central Perk area, on Monday, March 25 through Thursday, March 28 for individual IPERS counseling sessions.
Who should register for an appointment?
Anyone nearing retirement with questions on their IPERS accounts.
How to register:
- Call 1-800-622-3849. Please have your member ID, spouse’s date of birth (if married), and up to three potential retirement dates ready for the benefits officer when you call.
- IPERS will send out estimates prior to your appointment.
- Please review the estimates and bring your questions to the meeting.
- Appointments are scheduled for 30 minutes and are by appointment only.
- Don’t wait…call today…time slots fill up fast!
- Please refer to the IPERS website for additional information. You can always schedule an appointment in Des Moines by calling 1-800-622-3849.