In an effort to support a timely staff replacement selection process and assist in budget planning, the Central Rivers AEA Board of Directors has approved an incentive be provided for Certified, NUSS, and Administrative Staff who provide early notification of their intent to resign or retire at the end of the 2021-22 work year.
The proposed incentive would be administered as follows:
- Commitments of separation by resignation or retirement at the end of the 2021-22 work year submitted by Certified, NUSS, or Administrative Staff, and
- Notification of resignation or retirement received in the Human Resources Office before January 3, 2022, and
- Accepted by the Board no later than the regular meeting on January 5, 2022,
- Will receive an early notification incentive payment of $2,000, payable June 20, 2022,
- Subject to the employee fulfilling their individual employment contract obligations for the 2021-22 work year. Staff resigning or retiring who separate prior to the end of the 2021-22 work year are not eligible for the early notification incentive.
- This incentive is not offered to CWA.