The AEA 267 Board of Directors met December 5, 2012 at 6 p.m. in the River Hills School Conference Room for their regular meeting. During the meeting, the board:
- Heard a program review regarding Google Hangouts.
- Approved AEA 267’s Professional Development agreement with Drake University for 2012-2013.
- Approved participation in 2012-2013 Iowa Drug and Alcohol Testing Program.
- Renewed the lease with North Iowa Community Action Organization (NICAO) for the Charles City sector office.
- Heard a variety of reports from directors and fellow board members.
Immediately following the regular board meeting, the AEA 267 Foundation Meeting was held. Board members were given a tour of AEA 267 River Hills School.