The AEA 267 Board of Directors met on Wednesday, September 5 at the AEA 267 Cedar Falls Conference Center. During the meeting, the board:
- Approved the consent agenda
- Heard a program review by Dennis Scudder, Director of Finance regarding the Certified Annual Report and agency finances.
- Approved all contracts and agreements. (See the official “board book” for specific details.)
- Made the following appointments: Roberta Kraft-Abrahamson to the IEC Board of Directors; Dr. Debra Rich, IEC Management Committee; Dr. Roark Horn, IEC Management Committee and IAEP Executive Committee; Jerry Schnabel, IEC Operations Committee and Oversight Committee.
- Accepted the Excellence in Education Enrichment Grant from the R.J. McElroy Trust.
- Accepted the resignation of longtime board member Charles Vaughn.
- Held a public hearing to review Internet Policy/Regulation 101.4R2 and approve Acceptable Use Policy.