The AEA 267 Board of Directors met on March 6, 2013 at 6 p.m. in the AEA 267 Conference Center for their regular meeting. During the meeting, the board:
- Heard a program review regarding Collaborative Transition Protocol from Ann Lupkes, Transition Coordinator.
- Approved the Cooperative Student Teaching/Practicum Agreement with Iowa State University for 2013-14.
- Reviewed board policy 401.27R1-Employee Use of Cell Phones & Other Communication Devices Administrative Regulations and Procedures.
- Reviewed board policy 603.4 and regulation 603.4R1-Travel Compensation Allowance.
- Approved requesting quotes for wiring at River Hills for improved Internet capacity and to prepare for the installation of a new phone system.
- Approved the AEA 267 Equity Report.
- Approved a resolution between Woden-Crystal Lake and West Hancock Community School Districts.
- Heard a variety of reports from directors and fellow board members.
Immediately after the regular meeting was adjourned, a Board Strategy Session for Collective Bargaining was held.
Following the Board Strategy Session, the AEA 267 Foundation Meeting was held.