The AEA 267 Board of Directors held a Public Hearing regarding the proposed AEA 267 Conference Center remodel on Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 6 p.m. in the Cedar Falls Conference Center. Immediately following, the board held a Public Hearing on the AEA 267 proposed budget for 2015-16.
The board held their regular meeting immediately following the budget hearing and during the meeting, the board:
- Heard a program review from Dennis Muyskens, Hogan-Hansen Auditor, regarding the 2013-14 Audit Report.
- Accepted and approved the Audit Report for 2013-14.
- Discussed and approved the process to hire a new Chief Administrator for 2015-16. (See related article.)
- Approved the 2015-16 proposed budget for submission to the State Board.
- Reviewed and approved the current mileage reimbursement rate.
- Approved the office calendar for 2015-16.
- Approved the lease renewal with North Iowa Community Action Organization for the Charles City sector office for 2015-16.
- Heard a variety of reports from directors and fellow board members.