The start of the new year is typically a time to set personal health goals and start healthier habits. Why not have some fun and work together with your co-workers while you do it? You are encouraged to join one of the many agency teams being formed as part of a friendly wellness competition for prizes. Teams will be formed by region, department and other configuration as determined by supervisors. Watch for more details for your group!
Here’s how it works:
- Contest begins January 16, 2017
- To participate, kick in $2 which goes toward overall prizes. (Participation is voluntary.) Money should be turned in to the designated person for your team as determined by your supervisor/team lead.
- Designate a name for your group’s team.
- Identify a measurable personal goal around healthier EATing, increased MOVEment or better SLEEPing habits. (here are some ideas)
- Identify the action steps that you will take each week over the next 10 weeks to achieve your goal.
- Report your progress each week on your team’s Google sheet which will be made available by the team lead/supervisor. Use the point system to share your progress.
- At the end of the 10 week period, the team with the most points* wins! Prizes will be awarded for first, second and third place. Points will be averaged by number of team members.
Ask your supervisor or team lead about details!