To support a timely staff replacement selection process and assist in budget planning, the Central Rivers AEA Board of Directors approved an early retirement/resignation notification incentive for Administrative staff, Certified staff, and Non-Union Support Staff for 2018-19.
The incentive will be administered as follows:
- Commitments of separation by resignation or retirement at the end of the 2018-19 work year submitted by Certified, NUSS, or Administrative Staff, and
- received in the Human Resources Office between October 8, 2018, and December 3, 2018, and
- accepted by the Board no later than the regular meeting on December 5, 2018,
- will receive an early notification incentive payment of $1,500 to be payable June 20, 2019,
- subject to the employee fulfilling their individual employment contract obligations for the 2018-19, work year.
Retirees that separate prior to the end of the 2018-19 calendar year are not eligible for the early notification incentive and this incentive is not available to CWA staff.