To support a timely staff replacement selection process and assist in budget planning, the early retirement incentive is being offered again this year. The incentive will be administered to Administrative, Certified, and NUSS staff as follows:
- Commitments of separation by resignation or retirement at the end of the 2019-20 work year submitted by Certified, NUSS, or Administrative Staff.
- Notification of resignation or retirement received in the Human Resources office before December 10, 2019.
- Accepted by the Board no later than the regular meeting on December 11, 2019.
- Will receive an early notification incentive payment of $1,500 payable June 19, 2020.
- Subject to the employee fulfilling their individual employment contract obligations for the 2019-20 work year.
- Staff resigning or retiring who separate prior to the end of the 2019-20 work year are not eligible for the early notification incentive.
For more information, contact Karl Kurt, Assistant Chief Administrator/Director of Human Resources.