Thank you to everyone who has taken the Accessibility Self-Paced Training – CRAEA Module and given us feedback. Based on the feedback, we have made refinements to the module. Since only some sections are recommended vs required, there is no longer a summary quiz at the end. The training is still required for all staff to complete by December 1, 2021. There are still three modules that make up the course, but we have created a breakdown of which modules we suggest you familiarize yourself with vs could be useful to your job:
- We suggest you familiarize yourself with the information in this section
- Accessibility Guidelines (Covers what the ADA says about web accessibility and covers different concepts that work together to make accessible web/digital content)
- These sections you might find useful in your day-to-day
- Accessibility in Google Workspace Tools (Covers the tool Grackle to help make more accessible Google Documents)
- Zoom (Covers using Accessibility features like Closed Captioning, to help your viewership)
At the bottom of each page to move to the next page, click “Next” to take you to the next page. As you view pages, a green checkmark will appear to the right. This allows you to keep track of where you left off.
The training should take approximately 2.5 – 3 hours to complete. Once you have completed the three modules, please complete the form found on the last page of the course titled Congratulations! Course Complete!
If you have any questions or need technical assistance, please contact the Help Desk at 319.273.8231 or email@example.com.