Contact Manager is a tool created to allow staff to send email messages for targeted groups of educators. This is a great tool for promoting your professional learning opportunities or meetings that are targeted toward specific audiences.
How do I use Contact Manager?
- Go to: http://contactmanager.centralriversaea.org
- If you are not signed in, click the “Sign in with Google” Button and follow the prompts to sign in through Google.
- Click “Search Contacts” to begin.
- Select the criteria from the options on the page to narrow your search from all the educators our agency serves to only those in your desired group.
- Click the “search” button at the bottom of the page.
- Select individuals or all the members of this group to email (create labels for and/or export into a spreadsheet) by using the check boxes next to each name.
- Then, click your desired action at the bottom of the page (Email Selected Contacts, Export Selected Contacts, Generate Labels).
- Follow the steps on the screen to finish.
Who do I contact for help?
- Beth Strike, Director of Creative Services/Communications
- Kristine Kienzle, Technical Support Manager for Media
*Note: These directions are archived on the Staff Website>Communications>Contact Manager for future reference.