The AEA 267 Board of Directors met on November 2, 2011 at 6 p.m. in the AEA 267 Clear Lake office for their regular meeting. Substitute board secretary, Beth Strike, administered the Oath of Office to the newly elected board members: Darshini Jayawardena, Dr. George North, Bernice Richard, David Giese and Charlotte Upah.
During the meeting, the board:
- Heard a review of the AEA 267 Mentoring and Induction program from Marcia Knupp.
- Motioned to accept a variety of resignations, retirements and hires.
- Approved a contract with Mid-Iowa Community Action, Inc. (MICA).
- Approved a lease with Community United Child Care Centers (CUCCC)
- Approved a reciprocal transportation agreement between:
- Central Springs and Forest City
- Central Springs and Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock (RRMR)
- Osage and Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock (RRMR)
- Mason City and Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock (RRMR)
- Mason City and West Fork
- Heard a variety of reports from directors and fellow board members.